Friday, June 12, 2009

Casey N Mommy Time


Tonight was so awesome! Casey and I got some rare time together -- just the two of us! While Collin enjoyed a trip to a hotel to go swimming with his cousins (thanks Uncle Ben!) and Jason did some side work, Casey and I got some quality time together. We went on a "date" to Subway; picked up a few groceries at Meijer; took a bubble bath; and even had enough energy to play with Daddy and Uncle John when they arrived home to watch the Wings game (hopefully the game ends better than it's been going so far!).


Throughout the whole night I kept thinking to myself, "I am one lucky lady"! Casey is a true joy to have as a son. Whether he's flirting with everyone in the store, smashing a bag of chips between his hands, making kissy faces at me, splashing me in the tub, or snuggling in the recliner for his nighttime bottle....that boy breaks my heart! Thank you God for blessing me with the two most AMAZING little men!






No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Comfort of Home

If making it to the gym every morning or afternoon is stressing you out, try a few of the following tips for working out at home and let g...